FAQ's (Frequently Asked Question's)
1. Whats are your services ?
www.forexfunction.com is mainly forex signals and forex educational site. However, we also provide profitable forex signals in real time via email and sms alert for the paid and our IB clients (who open account under our IB)
2. In which basis, you provide signals ?
We provide our all signal according to price action, different trading strategies . Basically we set take profit and stop loss based on support, resistance and sometimesphycological market movement
3. Do you have any past performance record of your signals?
Yes, you can check our past month performance from our website. Click Here
to see our signal performance.
4. Do you have copy trade service?
Yes, Currently we have copy trade or autotrading service.
5. How are the signals sent to the clients ?
Every signals are sent to the client via email and sms (Via Twitter).
6. Whats are the conditions of free signal?
Open an account at any of our recommened brokers in order to subscribe our signals, updates, opening and closing notification via email & sms. Verify your identification and send an email mentioning your broker name and account number to [email protected]
. Click Here
for more details
7. I am existing client of your recommended broker. How can I get your signal via email and sms?
If you are an existing client of INSTAFOREX, ROBOFOREX, MARKETS.COM, HOTFOREX, FBS, FXTM, EXNESS, MASTER FOREX, OCTAFX, ICMARKETS, XM & want to subscribe our signals then send an email mentioning your broker name and account number to [email protected]
8. How many pairs do you provide signal?
We provide signals of total 12 major and cross pairs including GOLD and crude oil.
9. Do you provide signals everyday ?
Yes, we provide signals daily basis.
10. Will I get notification for both opening and closing of all signals ?
Yes, our clients get real time notification for both opening and closing of all signals.
11. When do you provide signals?
We provide signal when we get good set-up. We provide maximum signal during London and US session.
12. Do you give signals in real time?
No, we don't provide our all signals in real time on our website but we provide real time signals for our premium clients only.
13. Do you give pending order?
Yes, we often give pending order trading signal. We use buy limit, sell limit, buy stop and sell stop pending order.
14. What is buy limit, sell limit, buy stop, sell stop?
These are used for pending order. You have to set pending order according to our given direction. To know more about pending order Visit Here
15. What does "Filled" mean?
"Filled" means trade is closed or take profit/stop loss hits.
16. what is active order?
Active order means trade is running by instant execution.
17. When do you cancel your pending order?
If market does not hit pending order and move far away from the pending entry point, then we cancel our pending order. We update when we cancel any order and our clients get instant alert via email and sms.
18. When do you close your trade?
We close our trade based on the market movement. We update in real time when we close any trade. Our client get real time update for closing any trade.
19. Do I need trading activity of my trading account for getting free signals?
Yes, if we won't find any trading activity on your trading account, then your free signal subscription will be declined
20. How many pips do you made in average per month?
From our past experience we can provide average 1500 pips per month.
21. What money management should i use for following your signals?
You should take 1-2% only for following our providing signals.To maximize profit, we recommended you to close your running trades partially after reaching the half position from entry point to take profit point and replace the stop loss to the entry point. You may also use trailing stop for better experience. However, at an inelastic point of time different brokers provide different quotes (usually 2-5 pips different), for this reason there may be a slightly fraction of our signal positions from you broker.
if you have further more questions, feel free to contact with us [email protected]