Eurusd is trying to form some bearish momentum and for this reason, we saw bearish reversal candle on h4. Below resistance at 1.1210 resistance, we can expect sell mode on this pair.
Overall this pair is strong buy mode. So we need to consider this main trend for taking the entry. If we find any pull back from support level, then we can go for buy on this pair.
Today’s EUR/USD Signals
Risk 1% per trade.
Trades must be taken between London and US session today only.
- Buy zone lies on 1.1080, 1.1135, 1.1160. If we find any bullish pull back candle on H1, then open buy entry.
- Put the stop loss 3 pip below the recent swing low.
- Bring the stop loss to entry point once the trade is 20-30 pips in profit.
- Close 50% of the position as profit when the price reaches 20-30 pips in profit and leave the rest of the position to run.
- If this pair forms bearish rejection from 1.1240-50 level, then open sell entry.
- Put the stop loss 3 pip above the recent swing high.
- Bring the stop loss to break even once the trade is 20-30 pips in profit.
- Close 50% of the position as profit when the price reaches 20-30 pips in profit and leave the remainder of the position to run.
Submit Your Comments: